Mary Ann Byerly, LPC, NCC
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
-Works with ages 13 and up
A Bit About Mary Ann
If you are struggling from anxiety, OCD, Phobias, Social Anxiety, depression or having difficulty making changes with unhealthy lifestyles choices that effect your health and wellbeing I can provide individual counseling support. If you need skills in effective communication or conflict management in your relationships, I can provide couple or family counseling. My hope is that together we can soon improve your quality of life. I have been trained in several evidence-based counseling therapies and can offer the optimal counseling based on the needs of the individual, couple, or family.
The research-based methods used are:
1) Cognitive Behavior Therapy for anxiety and depression, 2) Exposure and Response Therapy for OCD, Phobias and Social Anxiety,
3) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for trauma,
4) Dialectical Behavior Therapy for emotional dysregulation including during a
5) Gottman Level II for couples counseling.
I was a community caseworker and clinical research manager before being drawn to the field of
counseling. I have experience working with clients from diverse backgrounds (including LGBTQAI+) and am committed to being a culturally sensitive counselor and to provide respectful, inclusive counseling to all.